At ZERPRIZE we believe it is important for our customers and users to understand what information we collect, how we use it and who it is shared with. We are committed to protecting your privacy and being transparent about our practices.
ZERPRIZE LIMITED, 16 Dunster Street, Christchurch 8053, New Zealand.
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe in collecting only the minimum amount of information necessary to provide the expected functionality of our Services. We will hold the above information only for as long as is necessary in order to provide you with our services, deal with any specific issues that you may raise or otherwise as is required by law or any relevant regulatory body.
- Personal Information — By using our Services, we may collect the following categories of personal information ("personal information") you provide to us: name; email address; contact information and other information you provide through our Services or to which you provide us with access via third-party platform.
- Device Information — When you use our Services or open communications (such as emails), some information is automatically collected from devices (e.g., mobile, computer, laptop, tablet) used to visit or use our Services including, but not limited to, operating system, access times, unique device identifiers, service provider, IP address, screen resolution, browser type, language, referring site and other data about your device that we use to provide the services or as otherwise described in this Policy ("device information").
- Application Data — "Application Data" is user generated content created using our applications including but not limited to user generated forms, data files, text and photos, stored on your device. We do not store this data on our services or have access to this information. You may share this information and store the information on external storage devices or servers. This activity is always initiated by the user, and we never have access to the information.
- to provide you with our services;
- to ensure the content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We do not share information with Third Parties.
In addition to the Services we provide directly, we also use third party service providers (collectively referred to as “Third Party Services”) who operate their own Privacy Policies. The Third Party Services we use we deem important to our effective operation.
So you can find out more about the services we use, and in turn those you may use whilst using and interacting with our Services, we have compiled a list for your reference.
- Apple iCloud — (if enabled by user) for the storage of data files as initiated by the user.
- Apple Analytics — (if enabled by user) for the collection of anonymous analytical data to help us better understand how our customers and users use our Services.
- Microsoft Azure AD - for customer identity access management and sign-on experience.
- PayPal API — (if selected by user) provides you with the ability to purchase additional services.
All application data (that is the data you create using our applications or Services) is only stored locally on your devices and, if enabled, on iCloud or other cloud storage services. We have no way to access application data and therefore cannot read, recover or share data for or on behalf of any person or organisation.
Data we collect
Information about you may be transferred to, or accessed by, entities located around the world as described in this Policy. Some of these entities may be located in countries that do not provide an equivalent level of protection as your home country. By using our Services, and providing us information about you, you consent to the international transfer of information about you to the above parties.
We take reasonable measures to protect any personal information we may hold about you in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. For information on how your device encrypts and secures application data please refer to documentation specific to your device.
- Email — If you have provided us with your email, we will not send you unsolicited communications. We do not use your email for marketing and promotional purposes and we will not share your email with a third party. If you have created a user account on our website and wish to delete the information provided by you through the use of that service then delete the user account and the information will also be deleted. You can contact us if you require assistance or wish to confirm that all associated information has been removed.
- Application Data — If you no longer want to use an application and would like to delete all associated Application Data then delete the application from your device and any application data stored in iCloud or other cloud storage services. For iPad applications this will delete Application data created using the application. For other devices were the location of stored Application Data is selected by the user, you will have to delete the data manually from your selected locations. As we do not have access to your application data, we cannot do this for you.
Data Access and Correction
If you believe we are storing information that you would like access to or information corrected, please contact us on email@example.com.
Our Services are not for use by children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13, we will delete such information.
If you are a resident of the European Union ("EU") or the United Kingdom ("UK"), you may have certain additional rights, as detailed below. For purposes of this notice, "personal data” has the meaning ascribed in the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
To process your personal data, we rely on the following legal bases:
- For the performance of a contract we have with you (for example, if you use our Services).
- For compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject (such as when we are obliged to comply with lawful requests from competent authorities such as law enforcement).
- For the purposes of our legitimate interests (such as tailoring your experience on our Services), provided that such processing does not outweigh your rights and freedoms.
To the extent a specific element of our processing of your personal data relies upon your consent, you may withdraw such consent at any time with future effect. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the consent withdrawal.
If you wish to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of legitimate interest and no opt-out mechanism is available to you directly, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access — You may request that we confirm whether or not we are processing your personal data. If we are, you may request a copy of your personal data, which we will provide free of charge, together with information about the processing, such as the purposes of the processing and the categories of personal data concerned. However, this is not an absolute right and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access. We may decline or charge a reasonable administrative cost for requests which are excessive, particularly if repetitive.
- Rectification — You may edit some of your personal data when you have access to do so. You may also ask us to change, update or fix your personal data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Erasure — You may request the erasure of your personal data.
- Restrict Processing — You may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances, such as if your Personal Data is inaccurate or unlawfully held.
- Data portability — You may ask for a copy of the personal data you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit this data to another entity.
- Object — You may object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation under certain circumstances, for example for direct marketing. If you have a right to object and you exercise this right, your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes by us, unless there are overriding compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or as otherwise provided under applicable law.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, to complete any transactions that you began prior to your request, or for other purposes as required or permitted by applicable law.
Personal data may be transferred to and processed by recipients that are located inside or outside the European Economic Area (" EEA"). For recipients located outside of the EEA, some are certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and others are located in countries with adequacy decisions and, in each case, the transfer is thereby recognised as providing an adequate level of data protection from a European data protection law perspective. Other recipients might be located in countries which do not provide an adequate level of protection from a European data protection law perspective and for which we will base the transfer on appropriate safeguards, such as standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission or by a supervisory authority, approved codes of conduct together with binding and enforceable commitments of the recipient, or approved certification mechanisms together with binding and enforceable commitments of the recipient.